About Halls Gap Zoo
The Halls Gap Zoo is situated at the foothills of the majestic Grampians mountain ranges, and comprises 160 species of native & exotic mammals, reptiles and birds.
We are Victoria’s largest regional zoo, and are a must see attraction on your next Grampians visit.
There are so many animals to see including our tall giraffes, inquisitive meerkats, beautiful red pandas, playful monkeys, colossal rhino and a plethora of Aussie animals including dingoes, wallabies, kangaroos, crocodiles, echidna and wombats.
The Zoo is actively involved in breeding & conservation programs for Brush-tailed Bettong, Tasmanian devil, Bilby, Bush Stone-Curlew, Quoll & Rock-wallabies.
Book on the website or call during open hours
- Meerkat Encounter Available at 10.30am, 12.30pm, 3.30pm
- Red Panda Encounter Available at 12.45pm
- Giraffe Encounter Available at 2pm
- Rhino Encounter Available at 2.30pm
- Wombat Encounter Available at 3.15pm
- Reptiles, Tortoise & Dingo Encounters Available at 11.00am, 1.00pm and 3.00pm